Tuesday 26 November 2013

My Idol


    My idol in my life is Tuan Guru Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat. I like his attitude very much. I heard a   lot of story about him very much. One of the stories about him I would like to share is, his salary for  being the Chief Minister of Kelantan was not use for his own sake but he spent it to the charity         council. What a kind hearted leader! He is also a great teacher of the citizen. Every night morning on  Friday, he will always give a talk about the religion knowledge at Kota Bharu Town. I always joint     his class when I was at home. May Allah give him a good health and lead a longer live. So, he can     always give the best lessons to the citizens.                                                                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment